- Wheat Flour - 2 cups
- Curd / Yogurt - 2 tbsp
- Potato - 2 nos
- Finely chopped Onion - 1 nos
- Finely chopped chillies - 4 nos
- Finely chopped Ginger - ½ tsp
- Chopped Corriander leaves - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- cumin seed - ¼ tsp
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil potatoes ,Peel skin and mash them and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan .
- Put cumin seeds and allow to splutter
- Add chopped onion, chopped ginger and green chillies and saute well till it turns transparent.
- Add the mashed potatoes, salt, turmeric powder and mix well and let it cook for a minute.
- Remove from fire and add chopped corriander leaves and mix well.
- Let it cool.
- Add curd/ yogurt, 1 tsp ghee, water and salt to the flour and knead it with hands gently until the dough becomes soft like chappathi and keep it aside for 30 mins.
- Make the flour dough into Small balls.
- Roll out the dough, place a spoonful of Potato masala in the center and wrap it closely.
- Roll it again into round shape with the help of dry flour.
- Heat the tawa and cook both sides of the rolled paratha by smearing little ghee.
Recommended Combination: Serve with Curd and Pickle.