- Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- Green chilly - 2 nos
- Garlic - 2 pods
- Spinach - 3 cup
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Put spinach in boiling water for 2 mins, drain it.
- Add garlic, green chillies and spinach in a mixer and grind it into a fine paste.
- Add this paste, salt and ½ tsp ghee to the flour and mix well.
- Knead the dough with hands gently until it becomes soft and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Make the dough into small balls and is rolled out into chappathi.
- Heat the tawa and cook both sides of the rolled Chappathi by smearing little ghee.