Roasted Soya Chunks and Chicken can form a special combination dish as narrated in this receipe.
- Soya chunks - 1 cup
- Chicken Thighs - 6 nos
- Diced Onion - 2 nos
- Diced Tomato - 2 nos
- Green Chilly(Slit) - 6 nos
- Garlic(chopped) -2 ½ tbsp
- Ginger(chopped) -2 ½ tbsp
- Chily powder-2 tbsp
- Corriander Powder-2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Garam Masala- 1 tsp
- Aniseed powder -1 tsp
- Pepper Powder - 1½ tsp
- Coconut Oil-3 -4 tbsp
- Water- ¼ cup
- Salt -to taste
- Curry leaves - a few
- Soak soya chunks or in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Drain the chunks and put them in cold water.
- squeeze the chunks out of water and keep aside.
- Cut each balls into 2 pieces.
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Add onions, green Chillies, ginger and garlic .
- Fry onions till it turns transparent.
- Add tomatoes and sauté well.
- Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and saute till the raw smell goes.
- Add chicken pieces, Soya, garam masala, aniseed powder,pepper powder,water and salt into it.
- Slow down the flame, cover the pan and let it cook.
- Add Curry leaves when the chicken cooks well.
- Turn off the stove when the gravy becomes thick.
Recommended Combination: Serve hot with Dosa/ Chappathi /Appam / Rice