Baked Chicken is a healthy option compare to fried chicken, yet having a delicious punch of taste.
This recepie is prepared in a Kerala style blended with garam masala.
- Chicken leg quarter -6 nos
- Olive Oil - 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 tbsp
- Chilly Powder- 1 tsp
- Corriander Powder- 1 tsp
- Aniseed(Perimjeerakam) Powder- ½ tsp
- Garam Masala powder - ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Pepper Powder -1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients into a fine paste and marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the chicken to a baking tray and bake it for 35 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and again bake it for 30 - 40 mins.
Recommended Combination: Serve hot with Rice/ Chappathi