Eggs are a good source of low-cost high-quality protein.It plays a role in weight management, muscle strength, healthy pregnancy, brain function, eye health and more.
Egg Curry is a spicy curry made of Egg, Onion and Tomato in thick gravy.
- Eggs - 4 nos
- Sliced Onion - 1 nos
- Ginger and Garlic paste - ¼ tsp
- Slit Green chillies - 4 nos
- Red Chilly -2 nos
- Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
- Red chilly powder - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder -¼ tsp
- Perimjeerakam -½ spoon
- Chopped Tomato - 1 no
- Water - ¼ cup
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Mustard seeds -1 tsp
- Curry leaves- few
- Salt -to taste
- Boil eggs, break the shell ,slit it and keep aside.
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Put Mustrard seeds and red chillies and allow to Splutter.
- Add Curry leaves.
- Add onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic paste.
- Fry onions till it turns slight brownish colour.
- Add tomatoes and saute well.
- Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, perinjeerakam powder , salt and stir well till the masala‘s raw smell goes.
- Add little water and let it boil.
- When the gravy gets thick add eggs to it.
- Slow down the flame and cover the pan and let it cook for 5 mins.