Uthappams are one of the South Indian breakfast. It can be make with left over idli or dosa batter.
Onion Uttapam is usually made with Onion and Chilli.
- Dosa batter - 1 cup
- Finely chopped Onion - 1 nos
- Finely chopped Green chillies -4nos
- Finely chopped Ginger -1 tbsp
- Finely chopped Curry leaves / Corriander leaves-1 tbsp
- Gingely Oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a frying pan.
- Spread a spoonful of the batter to a heated frying pan.
- Sprinkle few chopped onions, green chilly, curry leaves / corriander leaves on top of the batter.
- When the base is golden brown, turn the other side and cook well.
Post a Comment