Vanpayar Mezhukkupuratti / Red Beans Stir Fry is rich in protien and tasty side dish for rice.
- Red Beans / Van payar - 1 cup
- Turmeric Powder - ¼ tsp
- Sliced Pearl Onion - 3 nos
- Coconut Oil - 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - ½ tsp
- Red Chilly-2 nos
- Curry leaves - A few
- Salt to taste
- Cook Beans / Vanpayar in a Pressure cooker with Turmeric Powder , Salt and 2 cups of Water for 3-4 whistle.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds and Red chilly and allow to splutter.
- Add Pearl Onion and fry it.
- Add Beans / vanpayar and Curry leaves and fry for 2 - 3 mins.