Cabbage Thoran is a very popular side dish in South India.
Egg can be used as a combination item to prepare Cabbage Mutta thoran which is a dry dish too.
- Egg - 3 nos
- Finely Chopped Onion - 1 nos
- Finely chopped Cabbage-2 cup
- Green Chilly(Chopped) - 3 nos
- Grated coconut - 4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Red Chilly-2 nos
- Curry leaves - few
- Salt to taste
- Beat the eggs and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds and Red chilly and allow to splutter.
- Add the chopped onion,green chilly and saute well till the Onion turns transparent.
- Add Cabbage and saute for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Cover the Pan and cook the cabbage well.
- Add the grated coconut and mix well.
- Add the beaten egg and scrambled it well.
- Stir continuously till the egg is well cooked and dried up.
- Add curry leaves and mix it.
Tried this cabbage egg combo..loved it with rice and pulisseri..I've put a picture in my blog
This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. Microwave Egg PoacherReplyDelete
Tried it, very tasty..ReplyDelete