Dosa is a very well known breakfast item in South India that is relished by people of all ages. The recipe contains all the nutrients including Carbohydrates, proteins, fat, mineral salts such as calcium and iron as well as the necessary vitamins.Dosa is made from fermented batter of Rice and black Gram.
- RawRice -1 ½ cups
- Urad Daal - ½ cup
- Water - as required
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Soak rice and Urad daal separately for 5 hours.
- Grind rice and daal separately with water very finely.
- Mix together rice, dal and salt.
- Add water and stir well to form a loose batter.
- Keep it overnight to ferment.
- Pour one spoon full of batter on a frying pan as thin as possible.
- Pour some oil on it.
- When one side is golden brown and turn the other side .
Post a Comment