Salmon is a highly nutritious food.Salmon is low in calories and saturated fat, yet high in protein, and a unique type of health-promoting fat, the omega-3 essential fatty acid.
Salmon Curry is a Spicy Curry Cooked with Kudampuli.
- Salmon – 500gm or 1 lb
- Sliced Shallots – 15 nos or 1 onion
- Green Chilly(Slit) -4 nos
- Chopped Ginger - 1 tsp
- Chopped Garlic - 1 tsp
- Kudam Puli(Kukum star)-4nos
- Corriander powder – 3 tsp
- Chilli powder – 3 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Fenugreek Powder -a pinch
- Water -¼ cup
- Coconut Oil – 3 tbsp
- Curry Leaves
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add Shallots/ Onions, Chilly, Chopped Ginger- Garlic and saute until the Onion turns transparent.
- Add Chilly Powder and Corriander Powder into it and stir well till the raw smell goes.
- Add water,Salt,Kudam Puli and Turmeric Powder and allow to boil for 15 minutes.
- When the Gravy gets thick add the fish .
- Cover the pan with a lid and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- When the fish is cooked, remove from fire.
- Add Fenugreek powder , Curry leaves and remaining Coconut Oil.