- Green peas - 1 cup
- Onion(sliced) – 1 no
- Tomato (chopped) – 1 no
- Green chilly(slit) – 2 nos
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ¼ tsp
- Chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Fennel seed Powder - ½ tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - ¼ tsp
- Red Chilly -2 nos
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - 1 stem
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Soak Green Peas in water for 4 hours .
- Cook soaked Green Peas with turmeric powder and water in a pressure cooker for 5-6 whistle.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds and red chilli and let it splutter.
- Add sliced onion, gingergarlic paste, green chillies and curry leaves.
- Sauté till onion turns translucent.
- Add chilly powder, corriander powder, garam masala,fennelseed powder and saute for a minute.
- Add chopped tomato and salt, saute well and cook very well in medium heat.
- Add cooked greanpeas and mix well.
- Let it cook for 3- 5 minutes, then remove from fire and serve.
Peas recipes are really easy and quick to make for the dinner. Making a masala of them is another good way to add some good taste to the dinner. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
I am new to this site.This is an extremely educational article.I am trusting a similar best work from you later on as well.I am appreciative to you for offering this amazing article to this supportive learning picbearReplyDelete
You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Benefícios do suco verdeReplyDelete