Cilantro Dosa is a variety dosa which has a different taste from usual dosa. Grind Malli ila into a fine paste and add it to the dosa batter to make this delicious dosa.
- Dosa batter - 2 cup
- Malli ila / Corriander leaves(chopped)- 1 cup
- Pearl Onion - 2 no
- Green chilly - 2 nos
- Chopped Ginger - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Grind Corriander leaves, pearl Onion, Green Chilly, Ginger and Salt together to make a fine paste.
- Add this paste to the Dosa batter and mix well.
- Heat a Frying Pan / Dosa Kalu.
- Pour one spoon full of batter on the pan as thin as possible.
- Pour some oil on it.
- When one side is golden brown and turn the other side .
ithu kollamallo.....dosha withb malli ila....adipoli...ReplyDelete
Flavorful and yummy dosa..nalla recipe,can imagine the flavor.ReplyDelete
very lovely idea using cilantro..yummy yum!!ReplyDelete
Nice different version of dosa. Happy to follow uReplyDelete
tested and certified with A+ grade!!.... godo one it wasReplyDelete
thanks for trying out and thanks for the feeback.Delete
Now that I am cooking at home :) Keep posting Food Recipes like this !ReplyDelete