Cauliflower Bajji is a simple dish prepared by dipping the Cauliflower in the batter and deep frying it
- Cauliflower Florets - 20 nos
- All purpose Flour(Maida mavu) - ½ cup
- Pepper powder -¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder -¼ tsp
- Egg -2 nos
- Water -4 Tbsp (required to make thick batter)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Beat the egg and keep aside.
- Mix Egg, Water,Salt,Turmeric Powder,Pepper powder and Flour to make thick batter.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip each florets in the batter.
- Put slowly it into the hot oil.
- Fry the bajjis until it turns golden colour.
hai lehshmi..iam first time here....u have realy a beautiful ..http://mykitchen-been.blogspot.com/..iam happyily following u...do vist my blog...ReplyDelete