Madhura seva is a tea time snack. We can prepare this by adding fried seva into sugar syrup.
- Gram flour / kadalamaavu - 1 cup
- Salt - a pinch
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Oil for frying
- Mix salt and flour together.
- Slowly add warm water and knead the dough with hands (like chappathi dough).
- Heat oil in a Pan.
- Press the dough through the mould of a seva press into hot oil and fry it till golden brown.
- Remove from oil and let it cool.
- Dissolve Sugar in 1 cup water.
- Boil this syrup in a vessel, stirring constantly till one-thread consistency is reached.
- Add fried seva into it and stir them well.
- Allow them to cool.
- When it completly cools store them in tight conatiners.