Custard, a popular dessert item is prepared using fruits and custard mix. We can use any fresh nicely cut fruits while making this dessert.
- Milk -2 cup
- Custard powder- 2 tbsp
- Chopped Fruits -1 cup
- Sugar - ¼ cup
- Apple, pear,Banana and Strawberry cut in to small pieces.
- Mix Custard powder in ¼ cup cold milk and keep aside.
- Boil remaining Milk with Sugar.
- Add Custard milk and let it boil for few minutes.
- Remove it from fire and let it cool.
- Mix it with fruit and refrigerate and use.