Ethappazham cutlet is a variety cutlet.I got this recipe from a blog "Pazham pappadam Payasam" while trying variety Banana based snack . I've modified this recipe in my own way.
- Rippened Banana- 2 no
- Sugar 1 - 1 tsp
- Grated Coconut - 1tbsp
- Ghee - 3 tbsp
- Bread crumbs - ½ cup
- All purpose flour - 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Cook the bananas(with skin) in a steamer.
- Peel off the skin and mash well.
- Heat 1 tsp Ghee in a Pan.
- Add grated coconut and roast for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar and mashed banana in to it and mix well.
- Saute this mixture for 2 minutes in medium fire.
- Remove this from fire and let it cool.
- Make small balls from this mix and flatten them.
- Heat remaining ghee in a pan.
- Mix water with Maida in a bowl to make a thin batter like water.
- Dip the flattened patties in it and roll them in bread crumps.
- Fry each patties in ghee till it turns golden brown on both sides