A variety non vegetarian dosa using Egg and rice batter.
- Dosa batter - 1 cup
- Pearl Onion(finely chopped) - 6 nos
- Green Chilly(finely chopped) -3 nos
- Eggs - 4 nos
- Pepper powder -pinch
- Chopped Curry leaves - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Squeeze chopped Pearl Onion, Green Chily, Curry leaves and Salt with hand.
- Add egg into it and beat well.
- Add Pepper powder and mix well
- Heat a Frying Pan.
- Pour one spoon full of batter on the pan as thin as possible.
- When dosa is half cook pour the Egg Mixture on to dosa.
- Pour some oil on it.
- When egg is cooked, turn the other side .