This is an easy to prepare simple vanilla cake without any topping.
Baking a cake at home can be as easy as follows.
- All purpose flour -1 ¼ cup
- Butter - 1 stick
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Salt -¼ tsp
- Milk -½ cup
- Egg -2 nos
- Vanilla essence- ½ tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Mix sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Add egg one at a time and beat well.
- Put the baking powder and Salt to the flour and mix well.
- Add the flour and milk in an alternate way.
- Then add vanilla essence to the mixture and beat well.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Grease the pan with butter.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes in the oven.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan.