- Chopped onion - 1 no
- Ginger (crushed) - 1 tsp
- Garlic (cushed) - 1 tsp
- Green Chilli - 2 nos
- Chopped Tomato - 2 nos
- Potato - 1 no
- Carrot - ¼ cup
- Green Peas - ¼ cup
- String Beans - ¼ cup
- Cauliflower florets - ¼ cup
- Capsicum- ¼ cup
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Pav Bhaji Masala - 2 tsp
- Chopped Corriander leaves - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Butter - 3 tbsp
- Cook carrot, beans, potato and peas and keep it aside.
- Heat Butter in a pan.
- Add onion, crushed ginger, crushed garlic, green chili and sauté till onion turns transparent
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and pav bhaji masala and saute for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and sauté till the oil separates.
- Add cauliflower, capsicum, cooked vegetables, salt and water into it and mix well.
- Cover the pan with lid and let it cook for 12 - 15 minutes in medium heat.
- Once the vegetables are cooked well and the curry becomes thick, mash it thoroughly.
- Put a tsp of butter on top of the curry and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Pav bread - 6 no
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Heat a tava or a frying pan.
- Cut the Pav bread horizontally in to two pieces.
- Spread little butter on each side and lightly fry till the bread is light brown.
- Serve the pav bread with bhaji, sliced onion, coriander leaves and lemon slice.