This is a simple, tasty and easy recipe of mango halwa.
- Mango pulp - 2 cup (from 4 ripe alphonso mango)
- Sugar - 1- 1¼ cup (according to your taste)
- Corn starch - ½ cup
- Ghee - 3 tsbp
- Cashew nuts - 10 nos
- Almonds - 10 nos
- Cardamom Powder - 2 pinch
- Dilute the corn starch with ½ cup of water and keep aside.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan and add little ghee and lightly roast cashew nut and almond.
- Remove the roasted nuts from ghee and let it cool.
- Crush the nuts and keep it aside.
- Add the remaining ghee into the pan.
- Add mango pulp into it and stir continuously.
- Let it boil in medium heat.
- Add sugar into it and stir continuously for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add corn starch mix into it and stir continuosly (to avoid making lumps).
- Add cardamon powder and chopped nuts and stir well.
- Stir continuously for 40-45 minutes, the mixture will change the colour and reduce in quantity.
- When the mixture begin to come from the side of the pan, transfer it into a greased plate.
- Let it cool for about 2 hours and cut them into desired shape and serve.
Wow this is my favorite sweet, I love this sweet very much. I very happy to see this post. I think you are mentioned here an easy process. I will definitely try this at home with my family. Thanks a lot for sharing this, dissertation writing serviceReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing amazing information !!!!!!ReplyDelete
Please keep up sharing.
I'm Getting Excited About This Kind Of Beneficial Information Of Your Stuff In The FutureReplyDelete
John Arnold Is An Academic Writer Of The Dissertation-Guidance. Who Writes Quality Academic Papers For Students To Help Them In Accomplishing Their Goals.ReplyDelete