- Dosa / Idli batter - 1 cup
- Chopped onion - 1 tbsp
- Chopped ginger - 1 tsp
- Chopped green chili - 1 tsp
- Chopped curry leaves - 1 tsp
- Unniyappam or Paniyaram pan
- Add onion, ginger, green chili and curry leaves into the batter and mix well.
- Heat the paniyaram pan.
- Add little oil in each mould of the pan.
- Pour batter in each mould. (3/4 portion of the mould).
- Cook in medium heat.
- When one side is cooked and turns golden brown, turn and cook the other side till it turns brown colour.
- Remove from the mould and serve.
I am very fond of Indian foods and have a large collection of some recipes which I have short listed. This one is also one of my favorite and I love eating it.ReplyDelete
This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the websiteReplyDelete
Penyebab Benjolan dileher seperti jakun
Pengobatan penyakit Meningioma
Cara Mudah Menghilangkan Keloid
Pengobatan Alami Tuntaskan Keputihan
Obat Luka Bernanah bekas Caesar
Obat Alami Menurunkan tekanan Darah Tinggi
Obat Penyakit kulit Eksim