- Boneless Chicken(finely chopped) - 250 gm or ½ lb
- Onion (Finely chopped) - 1 small
- Tomato (finely chopped)- 1 nos
- Green Chilly(sliced) - 2 nos
- Ginger-Garlic Paste- 1 tsp
- Chily powder-1 tsp
- Corriander Powder- 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Pepper Powder - ¼ tsp
- Coconut Oil - 3 tbsp
- Salt -to taste
- Curry leaves - a few
- Dosa Batter
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and with turmeric powder, salt, pepper powder and water.
- Mince the cooked chicken and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a Pan.
- Add onions, green chillies and saute well till they turn transparent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and curry leaves in to it and saute for sometime.
- Add chilly powder, coriander powder, pepper powder and garam masala, stir well till the raw smell goes.
- Add tomato and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked minced chicken and saute it for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Remove the masala from the stove and let it cool.
- Heat a frying Pan.
- Pour one spoon full of batter on the pan and spread it in round shape and let it cook for a minute.
- Put some chicken masala and spread it evenly on the dosa.
- Lightly press the masala with a spoon.
- Pour little oil over it.
- Turn the dosa slowly and cook the other side.
- Remove from the pan and serve.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining dosa batter.
dosa looks absolutely yumm..ReplyDelete
Looks good. Will try :)ReplyDelete