A Sweet and tangy dessert. Its a variety payasam which has a distinct sweet and tangy taste.
- Finely chopped pineapple - 2cup
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Jaggery - 1 cup
- Thin coconut milk - 3 cup
- Thick Coconut Milk - 1 ½ cup
- Dried Ginger powder - ¼ tsp
- Cardamom powder - ¼ tsp
- Ghee - 3 tbsp
- Cashew nuts- 10 nos
- Raisins - 1 tbsp
- Sesame - 1 tsp
- Cumin seed - 1 tsp
- Add little water in jaggery, let it dissolve and filter it.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan, add ghee into it.
- Add chopped pineapple into it and saute well till it becomes soft.
- Add sugar and filtered jaggery into the cooked pineapple and mix well.
- Stir continuously and allow to cook.
- When the pineapple absorbs the jaggery, add thin coconut milk.
- Stir well and let it boil.
- When it begins to boil, add thick coconut milk, mix well and boil for a minute.
- Turn off the stove and add cardamom powder and ginger powder.
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee in a pan.
- Fry cashew nut, raisin, cumin seed, sesame.
- Add this seasoning into the payasam and mix well.
Join my ongoing EP events-Oregano OR Paprika @ Foodomania
not tried payassam with pineapple...will try it soon....yummyReplyDelete
London Escorts Agency