A variety dessert prepared by using Beetroot.
- Grated Beetroot -2 cups
- Milk - 2 cup
- Sugar - ½ cup to 3/4 cup (or as needed)
- Ghee - 3 tbsp
- Cardamom powder - ¼ tsp
- Almond slices - few
- Pista slices - few
- Heat ghee in a Pan.
- Add the grated beetroot and saute on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add milk and cook till the milk gets completely absorbed.
- Add the sugar and stir well.
- Add the cardamom powder and cook in low heat till the ghee oozes out.
- Remove from fire and let it cool.
- Garnish with almond slices and pista slices and cut it in a desired shape.
Delicious sweet treat..yum..ReplyDelete
Very yummy & delicious halwa!!ReplyDelete
Join my ongoing EP events-Oregano OR Paprika @ Foodomania
It looks really awesome.ReplyDelete
London Escort Services