Muringaila or Drumstick Leaves can be used in combination with Egg for preparing Thoran. It is a dry dish and goes in combination with Rice as a side dish.
- Egg - 3 nos
- Finely chopped onion - 1 nos
- Finely chopped drumstick leaves- one handfull
- Green chilly(chopped) - 3 nos
- Grated coconut - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Red chilly-2 nos
- Curry leaves - few
- Salt to taste
- Beat the eggs and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds and Red chilly and allow to splutter.
- Add the chopped onion, green chilly, drumstick leaves and saute well till the onion turns transparent.
- Add turmeric powder and salt.
- Add the grated coconut and mix well.
- Add the beaten egg and scrambled it well.
- Stir continuously till the egg is well cooked and dried up.
- Add curry leaves and mix it.
Post a Comment