Paalada Pradhaman is yet another popular paayasam served during auspicious occassions in family.
It is made up of Rice Ada cooked in Milk with Sugar.
- Rice ada(ready made) - ½ cup
- Milk- 4 cups
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Ghee - 2 tsp
- Soak rice ada in boiling hot water for 10 minutes and rinse them in cold water.
- Heat a pan and add ghee.
- Add Ada in to the ghee and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add Milk and Sugar into it,let it cook and keep stirring occasionally.
- Once the Ada is cooked, reduce the heat.
- Cover the pan and cook the payasam in low heat for 45 minutes.
- (you can add cardamom powder if you like the taste)
- Remove from fire.
Post a Comment