Another form of thoran using carrot and Egg mixed with grated coconut.
- Eggs - 3 nos
- Finely Chopped Onion - 1 nos
- Finely chopped Carrot-2 nos
- Green Chilly(Chopped) - 3 nos
- Grated coconut - 4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Red Chilly-2 nos
- Curry leaves - few
- Salt to taste
- Beat the eggs and keep aside.
- Cook the carrot along with turmeric powder and salt in little water.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds and Red chilly and allow to splutter.
- Add the chopped onion,green chilly and saute well till the Onion turns transparent..
- Add cooked carrot and saute for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the grated coconut and mix well.
- Add the beaten egg and scrambled it well.
- Stir continuously till the egg is well cooked and dried up.
- Add curry leaves and mix it.
Tried this recipe.. came out wellReplyDelete